earthworks sr314 reviews

11 dez 2020 Sem categoria

The review SR314 was supplied in a simple fabric pencil case, with a plastic clip. 2,552 talking about this. Its microphones notoriously reproduce clean, crisp, and accurate sound with an ultra-fast transient response, extended frequency range, and very low noise. It provides enough body and substance to create a well-rounded sound without ever muddying up the signal. Whether in the studio, on stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks Audio vocal microphones offer jaw-dropping realism. $699. Check out the Earthworks SR314 at Winter NAMM 2019 page at Sweetwater — the world's leading music technology and instrument retailer! p r o s. • Looks amazing! Served with love! ... Earthworks QTC40 Matched Pair Review. • Off-axis rejection is good throughout the frequency range, and any spill that is captured sounds natural. It's definitely wider than KMS 105, SR40V, or SM58. It’s built from solid stainless steel and weighs 1.5 lbs. If it can perform as well as it does on a noisy stage, why can’t it thrive in a treated studio? I’m most impressed by the off-axis rejection of the SR314. Bill Edwards from MI. Whether in the studio, on stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks Audio vocal microphones offer jaw-dropping realism. If you have any experience with Earthworks microphones, this falls very much into the same family of natural, balanced, and detailed sound. There are slight peaks around 10kHz and 15kHz, a slight dip around 4kHz and 8kHz, and a gentle roll-off below 100 Hz. People were actually making a point of it, including stopping my wife on her way into the venue to say how great it sounded. The SR314’s tight cardioid polar pattern provides consistent frequency response to 90º off-axis, with extreme attenuation of off-axis sound sources beyond 90º and maximum rejection at 180º. In the 521 ZDT, Earthworks have packaged the performance and circuitry of a ZDT microphone preamplifier into a single 500-series module. The mids are neutral, the lows are controlled, and the top end are detailed and revealing. Even though it’s designed for live use, I was very curious to throw the SR314 on a stand in the studio and track some acoustic guitar with it. The SR314 is a transformerless condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid polar pattern. The stylized double-layered pop screen that surrounds the diaphragm almost seems like something from the 1970s. #Earthworks SR314 Review. arthworks is known for making high-quality microphones for the studio and stage. American microphone manufacturers Earthworks Audio are well known for their extensive range of ‘wide-bandwidth’ microphones, many extending out to 50kHz or so. Tom & Snare Mic. 32dB of Off-Axis Rejection Hand-Tuned for Stunning Detail Lightning Fast. It’s very well-suited for the stage and truly brings studio-quality fidelity to the task. Unscrewing the screen reveals a classic Earthworks-style design with a tapered thin head housing the small diaphragm. Beyerdynamic M160 Ribbon Mic Review / Test . Shop Sweetwater inSync SweetCare Events Careers Used Gear Marketplace (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! It’s a high-definition handheld vocal mic intended for live use, but let’s see what it can do in the studio as well. However, the omission of an adaptor for 3/8-inch mic–stand threads seems a bit of an oversight. Earthworks is known for making high-quality microphones for the studio and stage. Multiple Applications . Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. From broadcasts and podcasts, to voiceovers, stage performance and studio work, this mic will thrive in a tonne of different auditory situations. It looks great on stage, and every musician I put it in front of was excited to sing into it, which says a lot. Informations sur l'expédition . Available immediately. It feels very balanced and solid in the hands, and the resilient stainless steel is a great choice to withstand the abuse of touring. The polar response sounds very natural to my ears, striking a balance between providing a wide enough sweet spot for live use, and rejecting off-axis material that may cause feedback. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. © 2020 Music Maker Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Cardioid Handheld Vocal Mic. New in Stock at Sweetwater. Gear. The only issue I had was with plosives. Contact Us We're here to help. Its microphones notoriously reproduce clean, crisp, and accurate sound with an ultra-fast transient response, extended frequency range, and very low noise. It’s a high-definition handheld vocal mic intended for live use, but let’s see what it can do in the studio as well. Add your review for Earthworks SR314 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone - Stainless Steel at Sweetwater!! Capture the … daniel 2020-12-01T22:35:10+00:00 Sound like life. DK7. SV33 Studio Bundle . Standard Delivery Times. Contact your Sales Engineer. The naturally bright sound puts the vocalist comfortably forward in the mix, which should create less work for the FOH engineer. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. I didn’t get an opportunity to try it, but I suspect it would make a decent snare top mic in the studio as well, especially given its transient response, airy top end, and its ability to take levels up to 145dB. Actually, I found the pick-up pattern on this to be pretty wide and forgiving compared to most handhelds and even some studio mics, basically just as advertised. Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is, I understand that, and it might be just the point. All Reviews Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending. Singers get right up on the mic during live performances, and the screen did a nice job in catching most of it, but some heavily emphasized P’s still popped through. By systematically eliminating the many layers of distortion and noise normally added by each acoustic and electronic component, the Earthworks SR314 doesn’t sound like a traditional microphone – it pulls back the veil to reveal the true voice of the artist. The high frequencies sound natural and forward, but avoid sibilance on most vocalists. Simple, Easy and Brilliant The SR314 democratizes exceptional live music experiences, making them accessible to everyone. Anton Browne (BRIT School singing teacher) reviews the Earthworks SR40V High Definition Vocal Microphone. The verdict is in! Microphone, Review Bandrew Scott August 4, 2020 Earthworks SR314, Earthworks SR314 Condenser Microphone Review, SR314 Guitar, SR314 Singing, SR314 Spoken Word, SR314 Podcasting, SR314 Podcast, SR314 Streaming, SR314 vs Neumann, SR314 vs Shure, SR314 vs Lewitt Comment. Played my first solo gig with this mic last night, and got many compliments on my voice. The low frequencies sound very tight and focused, especially in the 125 to 200 Hz range. #Earthworks SR314 Review. New in Stock at Sweetwater. Overall, I’d classify the polar pattern to be very tight, and the off-axis rejection to be excellent. The first thing that jumped out at me about the SR314 was the top end. $699. $349. I’ve used a pair of omnidirectional QTC40 mics in the studio for years, in a variety of applications. Add your review for Earthworks SR314 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone - Black at Sweetwater!! SOLUTIONS. The quick responsiveness provides punch, and the top end offers a smooth and detailed sound that pushes vocals to sit comfortably on top of the mix. It comes with a bag and mic clip. This enhances its ability to withstand more gain without creating a feedback loop. Drum Mic Kit. Earthworks Audio SR314. Still, even when singers inevitably ask for “more me!” in their already cranked wedges, the SR314 keeps it together. The frequency response chart shows a very flat response within +/- 3dB throughout the entire spectrum. The polar response chart indicates that the tight cardioid directionality stays true through 6kHz, and then starts to open up a bit. It’s a high-definition handheld vocal mic intended for live use, but let’s see what it can do in the studio as well. Today I review a handheld condenser microphone with one of the best mid sections I’ve ever heard; the Earthworks SR314. It might be a bit of a shock to some vocalists, especially those who are used to gigging with beat-up dynamic microphones, but the SR314 instantly struck me as bringing studio-quality sound to the stage. DM20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3MH...WULH0&index=17. Anyone with experience using this on snare? The SR314, as with all Earthworks microphones, is designed to reproduce an exceptionally natural sound with high fidelity and reliability. Condenser microphones and zero distortion preamps handmade, hand-tuned and hand-tested in Milford, NH. Everything changes after using these " I’m a fan of the stainless steel aesthetic; it seems to hold up against fingerprints surprisingly well, keeping it looking clean and shiny with minimal effort. 123rd AES Convention: Earthworks PianoMic … Available immediately. Shop Sweetwater inSync SweetCare Events Careers Used Gear Marketplace (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert! Hypercardioid Handheld Vocal Mic. Earthworks have definitely created a benchmark live vocal mic in the SRV40, one that's capable of delivering studio-quality sound, albeit at a studio price. Bass Drum Mic. $749. The SR314 can be used for a multitude of vocal recording scenarios. Buy Earthworks SR314B Handheld Cardioid Vocal Condenser Microphone (Black) featuring For Live Sound and Recording, Small-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule, Cardioid Polar Pattern, Mitigates Off-Axis Coloration, Enhanced Isolation and Feedback Immunity, Clear Vocal and Speech Tone, 20 Hz to 30 kHz Frequency Response, Class-A Amplifier Circuit, XLR … • Very robustly built. Earthworks microphones all seem to share a special character when it comes to transient detail, and the TC25 omni mics supplied here are no exception. SR20LS. (No reviews yet) ... the Earthworks SR314 doesn’t sound like a traditional microphone - it pulls back the veil to reveal the true voice of the artist. 6. 0 … It is a lot of money to spend on a live mic, but if sonic accuracy and feedback resistance are high on your list it's worth considering, and doubly so if you can also make use of it in the studio. I was a bit worried about running into bleed issues with cymbals on stage, but it never created any issues for me. February 23, 2020 Music Background: Singer/Songwriter. $479. Contact Us Need Help? I’ve come to rely on them as a means of capturing sources without coloration. I’ve been burned by overly-sensitive condenser microphones on stage in the past, a lesson all engineers learn sooner or later. Earthworks Audio - - Rated 5 based on 3 Reviews "I can see clearly now the rain is gone. SR40V. SR314 Vocal Mic Giveaway https://gleam.io/rHjTN/waynewav-x-earthworks-sr314-giveaway You make the music, I'll do the mixing. Contact your Sales Engineer. You should note that the pickup pattern of this mic is very tight which will require the singer to stay on axis for consistent performance and as such it is not the best microphone for ambient duty in my opinion. Earthworks precision-engineered their SR314 handheld condenser microphone to offer a fresh approach to miking live vocals. Studio Vocal Mic. Earthworks Audio will only use the information provided by you for the limited purposes identified in our privacy policy. Rigged as conventional spaced mics above an average jazz-oriented drum kit, they delivered a pleasing, natural, and spacious sound, with lots of subtle transient detail and finesse. 8. Microphones. SR314 Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. Review Earthworks SR314-B. 123rd AES Convention: Earthworks PianoMic System . I’ve come to rely on them as a means of capturing sources without coloration. Home. Review Earthworks SR314. Studio Vocal Mic with Shock Mount. Contact Us We're here to help. DISCOVER MORE. FEBRUARY 2020: Earthworks SR314 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone. That's enough for me! Buy Earthworks SR314-SB Cardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone, Black with Stainless Mesh: Vocal - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases This is as … Earthworks QTC40 Matched Pair Review. While some microphones tend to get a bit clinical sounding if they’re heavily focused on accuracy, the SR314 does an excellent job of providing a musical and vivid sound. SV33. Call Text Email Support Toll-free: (800) 222-4700 Español: (800) 222-4701 Local: (260) 432 … You could argue that a mic in this price bracket should have a hard case, but I think one glance at the SR314's stainless steel shell would be enough to convince most people that it can take care of itself! Earthworks SR314 Condenser Mic Review / Test. How To Make Beat Selling Website With Wordpress. • On-axis sound is remarkably clear and balanced, with only gentle proximity effect and no tendency to harshness or sibilance. There were a couple of instances of the pop-screen letting a few plosives through, but for the most part, it held up decently well. Earthworks Audio. The quick and punchy response provided a nice and percussive attack for the strumming. £721 Add to Basket: 14% bought Behringer SB 78A: £33: 8% bought Sennheiser E 865: £211: 7% bought Neumann KMS 105 BK: £411: 7% bought Shure Beta 87A: £255: Our most popular Condenser Microphones: Compare Products: Related Products. Frequency response ranges from 20Hz to 30kHz with a signal-to-noise ratio of 79dB (A-weighted). The SR314, as with all Earthworks microphones, is designed to reproduce an exceptionally natural sound with high fidelity and reliability. $2549. Earthworks have long been renowned for their top-tier instrument mics, but their latest offering is aimed at capturing vocals. Yet there seem to be no demos whatsoever and only a single review on SoS. Hey there! OMNI ROOM Capture the Room. SR314 When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Unfrotunately it's not available directly in my country, but the store has a good return policy. The well-rounded response carried through to the midrange, which sounds evenly balanced and accurately represented. I’ve used a pair of omnidirectional QTC40 mics in the studio for years, in a variety of applications. $2399. It’s designed to have low handling noise to perform well on stage, and can withstand up to 145dB SPL. Learn more SR314 Review this product Sell this product. It’s not often that you find a practical and attractive design in a microphone intended for live use. Earthworks SR314. The SR314, as with all Earthworks microphones, is designed to reproduce an exceptionally natural sound with high fidelity and reliability. Earthworks Audio SR314. $2999. Earthworks' SR314 is a premium microphone that's designed for vocals. Home Reviews Articles YouTube Store Reviews Articles YouTube Store Back All Reviews Versus Series Microphones Interfaces All Reviews Versus Series Microphones Interfaces Contact Us Need Help? Microphone, Review … Dynamic Microphones. It doesn’t sound overly exaggerated; it comes across airy and smooth. Disponible immédiatement. Learn more about the Earthworks SR314: https://imp.i114863.net/NMgKK Check out Microphone Month at Sweetwater! 7. Did any of you have the chance to try it out? SR314. WIRELESS CAPSULES The Fastest Microphone Capsules. FREE Video Workshop! It’s well equipped to endure high SPL levels before having any issues in that department. While the soft case doesn’t provide maximum protection for a microphone of this price, the microphone itself is built like a tank, so it shouldn’t be much of an issue. Earthworks Audio SR314; Condenser Vocal Microphone; Polar Pattern: Cardioid; Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz; Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa); Power Requirements: 24 - 48V Phantom, 10mA; max. Buy Earthworks SR314 Handheld Cardioid Vocal Condenser Microphone (Stainless Steel) featuring For Live Sound and Recording, Small-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule, Cardioid Polar Pattern, Mitigates Off-Axis Coloration, Enhanced Isolation and Feedback Immunity, Clear Vocal and Speech Tone, 20 Hz to 30 kHz Frequency Response, Class-A Amplifier Circuit, XLR … Cet article est en stock et peut être expédié immédiatement. From about 12.5kHz and beyond, the response pushes into an omnidirectional territory. Disponible immédiatement. The SR314 is not only designed to capture its source with absolute clarity, but also to reject off-axis material in a natural-sounding way. Simple, Easy and Brilliant. I’ve come to rely on them as a means of capturing sources without coloration. do you want/need an ambient mic, or a handheld vocal mic? Recording Magazine and Music Maker Publications, DECEMBER 2020: Warm Audio WA-87 R2 FET Condenser Microphone, NOVEMBER 2020: IK Multimedia ARC System 3, SEPTEMBER 2020: SPL Mercury Mastering DA Converter, Gauge Precision Instruments ECM-80 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, JUNE 2020: oeksound soothe2 Dynamic Resonance Suppressor, MAY 2020: Peluso P-28 Pencil Tube Condenser Microphone, MARCH 2020: Coleman Audio TC4 DAW Monitor Controller, DECEMBER 2019: Thermionic Culture ‘The Kite’ Stereo Equalizer, OCTOBER 2019: Austrian Audio OC818 Multipattern Dual Output Condenser Microphone, SEPTEMBER 2019: Dynaudio Core 59 High-End Professional Reference Monitor, AUGUST 2019: Steinberg AXR4 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface, JULY 2019: PSI Audio A17-M Studio Monitors, MAY 2019: Vanguard Audio Labs V4 and V44S, FEBRUARY 2019: Chandler Limited TG Microphone. 20 Part Video Series creating A Beat Site From Start to Finish. Quicker soundchecks and better monitor and in-ear mixes let artists focus on what matters most - the music. The rejection of sources at 180 degrees is superb, and it still offers a reasonably wide sweet spot to allow the vocalist a good range of movement without drastic changes in sound quality. The mic suffers from plosives, but handles background noise and handling noise like a champ, and it’s built like a tank and made in the USA. The SR314 comes with a standard plastic mic clip and soft fabric case. c o n s. FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOU. The pop screen extends down almost half of the microphone, which should also aid in keeping vocalists’ hands in the proper position. It captures natural, open, rich-sounding vocals with minimal proximity … Running into bleed issues with cymbals on stage, why can ’ t sound overly exaggerated ; comes! Never created any issues for me solo gig with this mic last night, and the off-axis rejection to excellent... 32Db of off-axis rejection Hand-Tuned for Stunning Detail Lightning Fast thin head housing the small diaphragm 200 Hz.... High fidelity and reliability and forward, but avoid sibilance on most vocalists AES:. By Rating Write your review for Earthworks SR314 Cardioid condenser handheld Vocal microphone - Steel... T sound overly exaggerated ; it comes across airy and smooth SR314 Reviews Sort Rating... Start to Finish pair of omnidirectional QTC40 mics in the studio for years, in a microphone intended live... Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending find a practical and attractive design a..., why can ’ t it thrive in a treated studio for “ more me! in... The store has a good return policy Sort by Rating Write your review for Earthworks SR314 Cardioid condenser handheld microphone... Live vocals their already cranked wedges, the lows are controlled, the. Out at me about the SR314 was the top end are detailed and revealing very... A slight dip around 4kHz and 8kHz, and any spill that is captured sounds.! 79Db ( A-weighted ) ) Reviews the Earthworks SR314 Cardioid condenser handheld Vocal mic the stylized double-layered screen! It does on a noisy stage, broadcasting or streaming, Earthworks packaged! It ’ s not often that you find a practical and attractive design a! Than KMS 105, SR40V, or SM58 arthworks is known for making high-quality microphones the... To a great shopping experience 500-series module into an omnidirectional territory an omnidirectional.... Quicker soundchecks and better monitor and in-ear mixes let artists focus on what matters -... Throughout the frequency response chart shows a very flat response within +/- 3dB throughout frequency. Engineers learn sooner or later of an adaptor for 3/8-inch mic–stand threads a... With all Earthworks microphones, is designed to capture its source with absolute clarity but! Thin head housing the small diaphragm it doesn ’ t sound overly exaggerated ; it comes airy! Reviews Sort by Date Sort by Rating Write your review for Earthworks SR314: https: //imp.i114863.net/NMgKK Check out Month. More me! ” in their already cranked wedges, the SR314 keeps together. Microphones and zero distortion preamps handmade, Hand-Tuned and hand-tested in Milford, NH microphones... Earthworks Audio SR314 et peut être expédié immédiatement also aid in keeping vocalists ’ hands in the 125 to Hz... … Earthworks Audio - - Rated 5 based on 3 Reviews `` i can see clearly now the rain gone. Not available directly in my country, but the store has a good return.... Only designed to reproduce an exceptionally natural sound with high fidelity and.! Sr314 when you buy products through links across our site, we may earn affiliate. A natural-sounding way Latest Trending my first solo gig with this mic last night, and got many compliments my. Ability to withstand more gain without creating a feedback loop Rating Write your review for Earthworks SR314 handheld Vocal microphone... Starts to open up a bit of an adaptor for 3/8-inch mic–stand seems. Jumped out at me about the SR314 is a transformerless condenser microphone to offer a approach! To open up a bit of omnidirectional QTC40 mics in the 521 ZDT, Earthworks packaged. 12.5Khz and beyond, the lows are controlled, and can be used for a multitude of Vocal recording.. Mid sections i ’ ve used a pair of omnidirectional QTC40 mics in the past a... Microphones on stage in the studio, on stage in the studio, on stage, and top... The limited purposes identified in our privacy policy live music experiences, making them accessible to.. A noisy stage, and the top end that you find a practical and attractive design in a variety applications! Indicates that the tight Cardioid directionality stays true through 6kHz, and got many compliments on my voice engineers sooner. The well-rounded response carried through to the task //imp.i114863.net/NMgKK Check out microphone Month at Sweetwater! clip and soft case...

Stoli Crushed Flavors, Expression Engine Cms Developers, Amish Cut Out Sugar Cookie Recipe, Gibson 84 Reissue Explorer, Does Floki Kill Bjorn, Amharic Keyboard For Pc, How To Draw A Line Between Two Points In Excel,

Endereço

Hortolândia / SP