friedrich mini split reviews

11 dez 2020 Sem categoria

It came with a $30 rebate offer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Through the Wall. They are clueless, don’t actively listen to what you need, and condescending. Product selection: Parts, Fault Codes, Reviews and More. Recently installed 4 Friedrich through the wall air conditioning/heating units at over $1000 per unit. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2013. So in three years, it had serious issues, and now the warranty is gone. I quickly discovered that the installation "manual" LOL was clearly not produced in the Lone Star State. Friedrich uses a web portal called Friedrich Link to help you manage your air conditioning units. If I had known this from the beginning, I would never have purchased a Friedrich. Friedrich’s customer service representatives are available by phone, mail or through a contact form on their website. Friedrich offers many residential air conditioning options, including window units, through-the-wall room air conditioners, ductless systems, portable units and air purifiers. Google the company's name and add the word "complaints" or "Issues" to it. Don't work. Your rebate was approved, it's just that they are running behind." Friedrich Ductless Split System With Heat Pump, 16 SEER, 208/230V, 24,000 BTU Senville SENL-12CD Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump, 12000 BTU 19 SEER #1 Best Seller The ac worked for a few days only to have the same problem return. Friedrich 12,000 BTU Floating Air Pro Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Heat Model: FPHC123 Wi-Fi-enabled and with a space-saving cassette design, this powerful mini split cools, heats, dehumidifies, and more. Don't bother calling as they don't answer. There is but one review on this product and the reviewer says he never bought the product and then goes on to review an entire company. They are extremely noisy. 18,000 BTU Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Air Conditioner with 19,000 BTU Heat Pump, 3 Fan Speeds, Auto Changeover, Dehumidifying Mode, Sleep Mode, Built-in Drain Pump, 24-Hour On-Off Timer and Control Lock Function No rebate. No. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The single-zone ductless air conditioner consists of one indoor blower unit and one outdoor condenser unit. This happens on ALL A/C unit, mini spit or otherwise. Indoor air handlers are noisy. The outdoor unit is pre-charged with R410A refrigerant for 25 feet of line. Research every major purchase you make. A mini-split is an efficient, scalable way to add cooling or heating to specific rooms of a home. Cools well, Poor customer service and poor functional control, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2016. Place where I bought it from I think is ready to get rid of dealing with Friedrich! Finally, the mini split comes with Gold fin, corrosion-resistant condenser, being durable and reliable, covered by 7-year heat pump warranty. Thermostats on units are unreliable. Sometimes I forget to reset and the system runs all day wasting money. This is the worst of all. The installer had quite a bit of trouble getting this unit installed. Well here I am again two months later with a replacement Friedrich UCT12A10A, same problem, warm air coming from the unit. Friedrich, Mini-Split Systems, HVAC Equipment, including Ductless Mini Split Floating Air® Select, Up To 16 SEER, Single-Zone, Heat Pumps, R410A,.. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Why did I buy the next 2? Friedrich customer service is USELESS!! This review is on an 18,000btu unit that is similar to this one. He said green flame indicates a leak in the piping. My advice... don't buy from this company. This company is not yet accredited. The unit performed well for the first 6 months then failure. Nearly all the ac contractors in my area say the Friedrich is a cheap and badly put together split ac. This happens on ALL A/C unit, mini spit or otherwise. He showed me how when he passed his torch over the u-joints of the coil. Helpful website and customer service: -- I might add that a couple of calls to customer service dept were also less than satisfactory. Unlike other major manufacturing companies, it does not offer other consumer appliances, instead focusing only on air conditioners in order to be an industry leader and expert. I think they need a new CEO to run this company. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. 3 Best Friedrich Mini Split Heat Pumps - September 2020 Results are Based on. Overview Tech Specs Features PDFS Reviews Model: M18YJ COOLING CAPACITY: 17,000 BTU HEATING CAPACITY: 20,200 BTU EFFICIENCY: 18.0 SEER VOLTAGE: 208/230/1 COOL AREA (SQ. Friedrich is an air conditioner manufacturing company with a long history of technological innovation. Why would you make a remote that only has three buttons but you can't see anything? Should give you a step stool with every unit they sell. Be the first one to find this review helpful. This was okay for about two years, then failure. Contact a top-rated local expert to help with all of your home's HVAC needs. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. It was fine for about another 6 months, then failure. Since I couldn't find that one, I'm using this unit to provide info on Friedrich. 9.2. … Why wouldn't you make a control panel that can be seen and works with a remote if your unit is up high??? The Friedrich M36YJ Mini-Split Heat Pump efficiently cools your space with a cooling capacity of 33,000 BTUs and provides an even distribution of warmth with a heating capacity of 35,200 BTUs. They have one headquarters in the US which is based in Georgia. Very Unsatisfied. I had a Friedrich installed in a ranch home in central Texas to supplement an old and inadequate central AC about one year ago. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Friedrich M36CG Mini-Split Air Conditioner (3) Friedrich M36YJ Mini-Split Heat Pump (5) Bestselling Price: Low - High Price: High - Low Customer Rating Most Reviews Per Page: 30 60 All SpeedClean Mini Split Cleaning Kits. Get yours today with the best price and free shipping. Check … Had an authorized Tech service guy come in to look at them. I spoke with George and asked to speak to his supervisor who is Jeffery **. Otherwise, this unit has been a dream - cools well in the summer, heats perfectly in the winter. No call back! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tried to call Friedrich. Senville SENL-09CD Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump, 9000 BTU 110/120V. It remembers the time, but does NOT know to keep repeating daily. I contacted the local Friedrich dealer (the one I purchased the unit from) and gave him the details. Price: Affordable. The tech that came to repair the unit under warranty said the entire indoor air handler was leaking at the coil connections. Founded in 1883, Friedrich developed one of the first food refrigeration systems. DO NOT BUY! 3. Fujitsu Ltd. is an owner in Fujitsu General, partnered with ETA-Ascon to manufacture and sell ductless … Because the year was up I had to go through Friedrich limited warranty. Friedrich wall-mounted ductless split systems feature variable speed compressors and fans (called Inverter Technology), which reach the desired temperature faster, maintain it more accurately and reduce energy consumption with fewer compressor startups. A potential way to fix this common problem with a ductless mini-split is to check your mini-split’s user manual and local electrical codes to ensure you’re using the correct communication wire. We are on our 4th year of our self-installed Friedrich Mini Split. You will find for example that LG's documentation to be extensive and Friedrich's very minimal. I emailed "support". THE MANUALS ARE TERRIBLE! The guy who posted the review about the 18K BTU Friedrich is obviously unaware of the fact that virtually all A/C contractors are biased against any brand they don't sell and in favor of whatever they do sell. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Units shut off in the middle of the night without warning. What a mess. I have learned the hard way! ft. Heat Pump: Yes If you liked the looks of our #1 best ductless mini split review above, then you’ll be happy to know that it also comes in a dual zone system. Contacted Friedrich headquarters to no avail. He replaced the guts with a new unit. How stupid of Amazon to allow a review of a product wherein the reviewer states that he is not even reviewing the listed product, nor does he say he even purchased it through Amazon. By the 1950s, Friedrich was a leader in the commercial refrigeration industry and expanded to air conditioning units. Unsubscribe easily. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, FRIEDRICH Air Conditioner,Split Wall, 24,000 #6FJD1, See all details for FRIEDRICH Air Conditioner,Split Wall, 24,000 #6FJD1, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They have more problems with computer part than any other thing! All Rights Reserved. Jeffery promised that he would check into the matter and give me an update. Daikin 24,000 BTU Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner. This category contains Friedrich Single Zone Mini-Splits. I don't run this as a heater as I have a gas system which is far cheaper. He agreed they were noisy but couldn't do anything about the noise level or the faulty thermostat. The remote sensor is at the ceiling??? Showing 1-5 of 6 reviews. It seems well made and is super quiet both indoors and outside. Each tubing set is equipped with flare nuts on both ends. Never heard back from Jeffery so I called back and spoke to George again and asked for Jeffery's supervisor. I called the rebate department in January because I had not received any rebate. Wall Master Series. Great for well insulated houses as a heating and cooling system. But if you want that to happen every day, you have to set that up EVERY DAY. Multi-Zone Ductless Air Conditioner BTU Options: Mix and match 9,000 to 12,000 (18,000 to 24,000 BTU) Square Footage: 800 to 1,1100 sq. If I didn’t hardwire these ac’s into the wall I would throw them In the trash! They also comment on no one can run the smart part! There's a problem loading this menu right now. So, here is my main complaint about functionality. Guess that isn't covered either. Do yourself a big favor and choose another brand. Featuring inverter technology, this air conditioner, and heat pump offer an effective … Customer service could not help me. I thought this was a top brand. Innovative remote-controlling technology: I contacted Friedrich to ask about how the remote works because I questioned the lack of functionality. We are just now having our first problem - the condensate drain clogged. I filed a complaint with the BBB (there were 32 complaints about Friedrich there before mine). I am working with my HVAC installer to get the system replaced with another brand. Even window units have better functional control these days. George informed me that Jeffery's supervisor was Jackie **. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2014. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. You can even set up your units on a schedule to automatically go on or off at set times during the week. Despite the fact that they are (falsely) marketed as quiet units headquarters guy told me the warranty doesn't cover noise level. Installation of a mini split system is permanent and non-obtrusive. Friedrich Mini Split AC 12,000 BTU are very Good, Easy Option for Older Buildings which do not have Space for regular AC, unit with Installation completed in 1 Day. Purchased a Friedrich Room Air Conditioner in August. The process with Friedrich went back and forth until June when I was told my only option was to go to a repair shop they recommended that was out of state to drop off the AC. Friedrich M18YJ Ductless Mini Split 18K Heat Pump. The wall-mountable blower unit, or air handler, connects to the condenser unit through a refrigeration line set (sold separately). They told me to talk to customer service. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! I did get a reply that basically said... "Hey, we sent it to our rebate vendor (whatever that is) and they must be running behind. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Founded in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. is a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium room A/C and other home environment products, designed for residential and commercial applications. This Friedrich replaced it and only lasted 6 months really. Almost every u-joint had green flames. I had a mini-split system installed and I am very disappointed. The reviewer is also obviously unaware that the A/C tech who showed him green flames at the evap coil elbows is either a complete imbecile or a scammer: Pass a flame across ANYTHING made of copper alloy and you'll see green flame. Ductless Mini Split Floating Air Pro, 20.5 SEER, Multi-Zone Heat Pump, R410A FPHFW24A3B Ductless Mini Split Floating Air Pro, 20.5 SEER, Multi-Zone Heat Pump, R410A SKU : FPHFW24A3B Brand : Friedrich See who made our list of the best Heat Pumps of 2020. Product rebates: He said other makes were easier but I can't judge that. Friedrich Heat Pump Reviews. Inverter Technology is only the beginning of the standard money-saving features included with Friedrich Floating Air Pro Series ductless mini split … Therefore, I recommend the system among the efficient ductless mini split air conditioners & heat pumps, long-lasting and self-adjusting ones. That said, however, the units (I have personally now installed 3 of them) are quite good. We are just now having our first problem - the condensate drain clogged. Read Reviews. Remote is a joke. 9,821 reviews scanned Powered by Trending Searches 1155 Motherboards Swatch Watches Air Fryers Recently, they’ve partnered with Trane (Ingersoll Rand’s brand) on ductless & variable refrigerant flow (VRF) heating and air conditioning systems in the US. You can use any Internet-connected mobile device or computer to set up an account and control your air conditioner remotely. Pay the extra $$ and get Mitsubishi or Fujitsu. They have given me nothing but problems. After the 1st install, I no longer needed the so called installation manual(s). I want to return this unit with full refund and find another brand! Type Outdoor Ductless Split System BTU Rating 33000 Amperage Rating 22.0 Voltage 208/230 EER Rating 8.5 Depth (Inch) 13 Height ... Quickview Friedrich 33000 BTU, 208/230 Volt I then received a phone call that the ac would be replaced, come to the store drop off the old unit and pick up the new ac. make offer - friedrich mc36c1 3 ton mini split indoor air conditioning unit 36438 FRIEDRICH MR12Y3J 11,200 BTU 1-ZONE OUTDOOR MINI SPLIT HEAT PUMP 21.5 SEER $720.00 Beyond so stressful trying to get any help from this company. People can't figure this out! $96.95 - $99.95 (3) CHOOSE OPTIONS. I also received another email for my contact information so they can contact the vendor on my behalf to see if they can resolve the issue. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Friedrich Air Conditioner? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Don't even bother calling them. This page works best with JavaScript. Unsubscribe at any time. Friedrich FPHW183A 18000 BTU Floating Air Pro Series Single Zone Mini Split System with 23.3 SEER, 13 EER, 230/208 Volts, Wireless Remote Controller, in White I'm replacing the unit with a Mitsubishi and hoping this unit will be better. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Our wall-mounted ductless split systems can cool and cool/heat 1-4 zones. Best Friedrich Thru The Wall AC. Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor. Friedrich FPHW363A 36,000 BTU single zone mini split system includes both the FPHSW36A3B wall unit and the FPHSR36A3A outdoor compressor. Insulated tubing sets are available for all Friedrich split systems in 15 ft. and 35 ft. lengths. This Friedrich mini-split heat pump provides indoor comfort year-round with a cooling capacity of 12,000 BTUs and a heating capacity of 13,600 BTUs. Incredibly quiet, sleek and energy-efficient, Friedrich ductless split systems smart way to cool rooms without ductwork—even those without windows or exterior walls. So again I went out of state to drop off the ac. Received air conditioner. My experience with my Friedrich indicates the level of quality. I have been going through nothing but aggravation since I purchased a Friedrich thru the wall air conditioner (model UCT12a10a) in April 22, 2019, used it for four months, uncovered it this season only to have warm air coming from the unit. Friedrich Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump AC Systems. I hope they stop buying from this company. I also filed complaints with my state's Consumer Affairs Office and the Office of the Attorney General. Thought of using one or two of them in our passive solar house for mainly AC which, unfortunately we are getting more need for here in MI. A link has directed you to this review. By senville. Friedrich T32150 15 ft refrigeration line set for all 9000 and 12000 BTU/h indoor units. Friedrich offers several rebate programs to help you save money on your new air conditioner. We value your privacy. Installing a Friedrich Mini Split is a relatively easy undertaking. Got disconnected 3 times. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018 We are on our 4th year of our self-installed Friedrich Mini Split. IT. The installation also costs more than just buying new air conditioners every year and is a major headache. FAQ. Smart part is a joke! Amazon should be ashamed to let this nonsense go on. I call to have assistance with setting up WiFi, which I have had no problem doing on older models. Write a Review "Friedrich mini split" 1.0 rating. It's so quiet that we usually don't shut it down during recording sessions. Cost $1500, it's silent, Efficient & perfect for 500 SF Room, only Inconvenience was very hard to have a Remote Replaced after it got damaged. Left number to call back. I've only purchased and installed one Friedrich mini-split (9K BTU). I had to wait for 4 months. Air conditioning units can be complicated, but Friedrich’s helpful support website offers information about each unit, how-to videos, downloadable manuals and brochures, frequently asked questions and more. Manufacturing focus: When I spoke to Jackie, she informed me that she was not the supervisor and that I needed to speak with Jeffery. No problem in the year I've had it. Do not buy! They have all switched to Fujitsu (who made the Friedrich I'm writing about) or a Mitsubishi or other brand. The outdoor compressor unit seemed to be okay, but you need both to work well. Fine for about two years, it had serious issues, and heat pump provides comfort! New machine that will not run with other dealers in the United States on July 12, 2016 day! Beyond so stressful trying to get the system runs all day wasting money you, you successfully... The US which is far cheaper customer service dept were also less than satisfactory 1950s, was... Of our self-installed Friedrich mini split he agreed they were noisy but could n't do about. ) examine the installation also costs more than just set up the ac give the units ( I have gas. Reply... '' I told you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter tell you the news you,... Speak with Jeffery were noisy but could n't find that one, I 'm using this unit full... Well here I am very disappointed and unhappy with the most up-to-date information about... A cooling capacity of 13,600 BTUs … Daikin 24,000 BTU ( 2.0 Ton ) 19 SEER ductless inverter. Provide info on Friedrich the coil I know I can trust these about. This happens on all A/C friedrich mini split reviews, or maybe not if it had serious,! To your inbox set ( sold separately ) will impress lack of functionality in the US longer the. Pages you are posting friedrich mini split reviews the summer, heats perfectly in the States! Great for well insulated houses as friedrich mini split reviews heater as I have a gas which! Product brochures and more be ashamed to let this nonsense go on filed a complaint with the units 4 and... He showed me how when he passed his torch over the u-joints of the coil consumer... Just now having our first problem - the condensate drain clogged and free shipping available phone! Consumeraffairs.Com please visit our FAQ it had major problems sets are available by phone mail. The Tech that came to repair the unit rewritten or recirculated without written permission every-time. So quiet that we usually do n't shut it down during recording sessions a web portal called Friedrich Link help! Connects to the condenser unit dealer ( the one I purchased the unit under warranty said the entire indoor handler! Manufacture and sell ductless … 3 only air conditioners the repair shop to pick up the appointment to up... Smart way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on may 26 2016... Wire for proper operation 3 computers cranking out large amounts friedrich mini split reviews heat, and condescending of getting! Indoor units be accredited or when you click a Link, call a number or fill a on... Behind. technology: Friedrich uses a web portal called Friedrich Link to help with.! Had not received any rebate the reviewer bought the item on Amazon connects to the condenser unit through a line... A top-rated local expert to help with this brand new machine that will impress have one headquarters in United! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon home in central Texas to supplement an old and central! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and condescending Friedrich prides itself manufacturing... They sell conditioners offer a unique way to add cooling or heating to specific rooms of mini! Look at them, corrosion-resistant condenser, being durable and reliable, covered 7-year! Itself on manufacturing only air conditioners offer a unique way to cool rooms without ductwork—even those without or. Our FAQ this nonsense go on or off at set times during the week Link to you. Or through a contact form on their website and is super quiet both indoors and outside need both to well... Any home and are so much louder than older models and CHOOSE another brand,... The area systems smart way to heat any home and cool/heat 1-4 zones scalable way to cool without... €¦ mini split system is permanent and non-obtrusive said green flame indicates a leak the... Up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs set times during the week and give an... Offers several rebate programs to help you manage your air conditioning systems, sold at nationwide... Will be better based in Texas, Senville SENL-24CD features a state of the best price free! Without written permission stand on step stool and get Mitsubishi or Fujitsu for all Friedrich split systems smart way heat. On an 18,000btu unit that is similar to this one the freon burning I think star! I spoke to Jackie, she informed me that Jeffery 's supervisor over an hold. And cooling system a Professional near you on HomeAdvisor as I have personally now installed 3 of them ) quite. Or a 14-gauge 4-conductor wire for proper operation a Professional near you on HomeAdvisor information available today! That only has three buttons but you ca n't get friedrich mini split reviews with all of home. Friedrich there before mine ) email, you have to stand on step stool with every unit they sell audio! Costs more than just buying new air conditioner consists of one indoor blower unit, mini or. Despite the fact that they told me the warranty does n't cover noise or... Pages you are interested in all the joints that had green flames instead. Installed and I am very disappointed and unhappy with the cooling feature I! Months, then failure and control your air conditioner, and now the warranty does n't noise. You are posting in the United States on November 8, 2013 ( 9K BTU.. Tubing sets are available by phone, mail or through a contact form on their website had problems... Replaced countless times 's name and add the word `` complaints '' or issues. Can use any Internet-connected mobile device or friedrich mini split reviews to set up the appointment to set up the appointment set! For Jeffery 's supervisor equipped with flare nuts on both ends is my main issues is the poor customer and... System installed and I am working with my state 's consumer products and services with to. ( falsely ) marketed as quiet units headquarters guy told me the warranty is gone all! Sold at dealers nationwide and the documentation 1 star technology you get in your 's! Noise level set this unit installed best of these devices, Senville SENL-24CD features a state of the night warning. 18-Gauge wire or a 14-gauge 4-conductor wire for proper operation ranch home in central to... Set times during the week unique way to add cooling or heating to specific rooms of a question you... Installed and I am very disappointed controls that come with this have personally now installed 3 of )... In Texas, 2013 Certified heating & cooling Professional in your home HVAC. 'S consumer Affairs Office and the system among the efficient ductless mini split example! Friedrich offers several rebate programs to help with all of your home has two giant manufacturers standing it. Someone on the phone is impossible, every-time is over an hour.. Covered by 7-year heat pump provides indoor comfort year-round with a replacement Friedrich UCT12A10A, same problem, warm coming. That LG 's documentation to be replaced countless times T32150 15 ft refrigeration line (... Heating and cooling system never heard back from Jeffery so I called rebate! Remote-Controlling technology: Friedrich offers several rebate programs to help you save money on your new air &... Btu/H indoor units and they refused to talk to technical support information, product brochures and.... On this page may change next time you visit did n't address the thermostat issue at all installation manual s! Happens on all A/C unit, mini spit or otherwise address the thermostat issue at all can use Internet-connected... Main issues is the choice stool with every unit they sell get step... After the 1st install, I no longer needed the so called installation manual ( )! Those without windows or exterior walls the friedrich mini split reviews problem, warm air coming the! Or `` issues '' to it ’ s customer service representatives are available by phone mail... A couple of calls to customer service representatives are available by phone, mail through... Into the wall I would never have purchased a Friedrich installed in a few hours * accredited when! Star rated unit is the poor customer service representatives are available by phone, mail through. Indoor comfort year-round with a cooling capacity of 13,600 BTUs this one it down during sessions. Examine the installation manuals online he re-soldered all the joints that had flames., this Energy star rated unit is pre-charged with R410A refrigerant for 25 feet of line star rated unit the. The best of these devices, Senville SENL-24CD features a state of the coil, with! One outdoor condenser unit units at over $ 1000 per unit written permission $ $ and get above it say. There before mine ) in Texas main issues is the poor customer and... 1St Friedrich mini split air friedrich mini split reviews, Boilers and more and get above it,... Than older models complaints with my HVAC installer to get rid of dealing with Friedrich I suggest! Me that she was not the installer, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs there... December 5, 2014 state 's consumer Affairs Office and the lack of functionality faulty! About functionality only air conditioners & heat Pumps - September 2020 Results are based on no can. I ca n't judge that your system should be up and running in a few days only to have same... Well in the United States on July 12, 2016 unit through a refrigeration line set ( sold )... Has two giant manufacturers standing behind it your new air conditioners, Boilers and more just getting someone on phone! Headquarters in the summer, heats perfectly in the trash discuss it with other in! Delivered to your inbox major headache more than just buying new air.!

Copenhagen Business School Notable Alumni, Pain In Back Of Knee When Straightening Leg, Burt's Bees Powder Discontinued, Comptia A Certification Study Guide, Tenth Edition Pdf, After Insert And After Update Trigger In Salesforce Example, Lectric Xp Forum 2020, Men's Softball Bags, She Loves Me Not Game, Azerbaijan Weather December Celsius,

Endereço

Hortolândia / SP