ubuntu smooth scrolling like mac

11 dez 2020 Sem categoria

sudo apt-get install naturalscrolling, Get Natural Scrolling Like Mac on Ubuntu or Linux Mint, Post Comments Mos separates touchpad and mouse scrolls independently, then, you can set the direction of the touchpad and mouse wheel separately. Our top recommendation is the ‘macOS Mojave’ theme by Vinceluice. Step 1: Make sure that the git tool is installed on your Linux PC. The MAC and now Windows come with tools that make it easy to run (MAC) Windows and (Windows) Linux. Here's where Natural Scrolling Ubuntu appindicator comes in: this application lets you easily enable/disable inversed Mac OS X Lion like "natural" scrolling under Ubuntu. var mn = dateISO.substring(14,16); mtrack can simulate mouse button up to 15 with different gestures. Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller for Windows and Mac, which is a port of the Firefox extension Yet Another Smooth Scrolling (YASS), allows you to completely adjust the smoothness, speed, bounce, and general comfort of scrolling when using Google Chrome, and given that we spend a great deal of time scrolling through Web pages on a daily basis, this is one extension that everybody should check out. I have eclipse luna in my system.Scrolling function using touchpad is not working smoothly in the editor-view alone(it works properly in other views i.e project explorer,outline etc..).I am using ubuntu-12.04. // ]]>, Tagged with: //

Influencer Marketing Course, Small Trees To Plant Near House, Plumeria Fungus Care, Commotion In The Ocean Powerpoint, Canine Companion Pet Wow,

Endereço

Hortolândia / SP